Allison is TTA’s Professional Learning Manager for Onsite Services.
She works as a full time Learning Professional in education and training in Australia and internationally.
Allison designs and conducts school workshops in Student Engagement, Teacher Judgement and Building Collaborative Expertise in Schools.
Or have Allison work with you to create a consultancy especially for your school goal, staff.
As first and foremost an expert teacher and facilitator Allison has maintained her focus on teaching and learning, curriculum design and delivery and teacher quality from multiple perspectives.
Allison’s work with schools is informed also from her leadership and management background:
• Principal of Australian independent primary schools
• Consultant with the Association of Independent Schools NSW,
• Director of Tournament of Minds NSW,
• State President and Chair of Professional Development with the Independent Heads Associations NSW & Tas
• National Executive Member of Australian Primary Principals Association of Australia, APPA, for 6 years.
• School Evaluation Team Leader and Workshop leader for the International Baccalaureate in the Asia-Pacific region.
Allison has a B.Ed. and M.Ed. in Language and Learning and she is a Certified Professional Coach and MBTI Practitioner.
She founded, Learning Professional Consulting in 2012.